One Health Links
AVMA One Health
Global Alliance for Rabies Control
Medscape Infectious Diseases
National Link Coalition
One Health Commission
One Medicine Symposium
The One Health Initiative
Tick-Borne Infectious Disease Council of NC
Triangle Global Health Consortium
UGA Division of One Health
UL Institute of Infection and Global Health
UW Human Animal Medicine Project
Wildlife Conservation Society
World Veterinary Association
World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
One Health Publications
- Zaki et al. CDC Grand Rounds: "Discovering New Diseases via Enhanced Partnership Between Public Health and Pathology Experts." (Feb 2014).
- Bossart et al. "Clinicoimmunopathologic findings in Atlantic bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus with positive Chlamydiaceae antibody titers." (Feb 2014).
- Gibbs EP. "The evolution of One Health: a decade of progress and challenges for the future" (Jan 2014).
- Middleton et al. "Hendra Virus Vaccine, a One Health Approach to Protecting Horse, Human, and Environmental Health". (March 2014).
- Maggi et al. "Co-infection with Anaplasma platys, Bartonella henselae and Candidatus Mycoplasma haematoparvum in a veterinarian". (April 2013).
- Daszak et al."Interdisciplinary approaches to understanding disease emergence: The past, present and future drivers of Nipah virus emergence". PNAS (2013).
- Maggi et al. "Bartonella spp. Bacteremia and Rheumatic Symptoms in Patients from Lyme Disease-endemic Region",(2012).
- Marine mammals as sentinels for ocean health: (Bossart 2010 article), (Toxoplasmosis in Puerto Rico), (National Geographic article on sea otters)
- Lancet Zoonoses Series: Ecology of zoonoses; Anatomy of a pandemic; Prediction and prevention of the next pandemic.
- Improving Global Health in the 21st Century: Veterinary Medicine Stepping up to the Plate to Protect Human Health and Well Being. Power Point presentation, Marguerite Pappaioanou, DVM, MPVM, PhD.